Notice

All photos of this blog are copyrighted to them unless otherwise stated.

2022年10月25日火曜日

Siberian rubythroat

 Every year when it comes in late September, I will wait for the arrival of the Siberian rubythroat here to the dried riverbed close to where I live.

Siberian ruby throat, one of the passing birds, when it comes to October every year, will be stopped by the area close to where I live, for a day or two on its way south.

Seven years have passed already since encountering the Siberian rubythroat.

This season, I think it took me half month.

Finally 14th of October, I confirmed three individual birds.

Instantly I took one shot after, and they disappeared!

After that, a lot of time every day has been spent trying to wait for them, almost daytime.

So, It was one shot that I took for it. When I look back on it now, it was really a lot of tired.


















 
                                       2022:10:14 

0 件のコメント:

Ural owl (2)

 Chicks that are fledglings of Ural owls Continuing on from the previous post.                                Female parent watching her c...