Notice

All photos of this blog are copyrighted to them unless otherwise stated.

Friday 4 June 2021

Private car Pajero mini crash

  Caused by careless the private car I drove crashed into a power pole on May 23.

When I went backward to change the direction of the car, I collided with a utility pole standing at the end of the parking lot.

For the past ten years, many elderly car accidents have been reported on TV and other media every day. Nearly 80 years old, I was careful about driving, and I finally got into an accident, so I decided to scrap the car and not drive it anymore.

As I have been to thinking to use an electrically power assisted bicycle in the future, so I have already bought it. 

 






 










No comments:

The crazy temperature has been continuing, including heavy rain.

                        Japanese soba noodles↑   Unaju↡