Notice

All photos of this blog are copyrighted to them unless otherwise stated.

2019年6月28日金曜日

Untitled,無題

Two months have been passed discharging from the hospital.
Of course, I thought the recovery of physical strength I don't go the way I want.
However, I can't carry heavy photographing equipment at this condition.
Therefore, I have been taking the targets around my house with 7DmarkⅡF4.5 without tripod.
I was wondering if it passed over by every day in such a state but my waist pain that I forgot I ever existed had a recurrence.

Oh my god, misfortunes never come alone.

                                                  A young swallow taking a bathing
                                       A young kingfisher who was born this year
                                                A little grebe catches a red swamp crayfish
                                                 A unusual yellow water lily
                               Hydrangeas and silk tree

                              Safflower flowers









                               Tritoma

0 件のコメント:

Ural owl (2)

 Chicks that are fledglings of Ural owls Continuing on from the previous post.                                Female parent watching her c...