Notice

All photos of this blog are copyrighted to them unless otherwise stated.

2024年4月3日水曜日

Meadow bunting

 Meadow buntings are the only ones that perch there.

This year’s spring, I tried again to photograph Meadow bunting perched on a stem of a Brassica campestris (Brassicaceae) in full bloom on an embankment.

I went to a nearby embankment about 30 times, making several round trips along the 1 km each way, that was full of blooms, and finally managed to capture it on camera.I have been following this encountering during the flowering season of this cruciferous flower for three years and for some reason only Meadow bunting perch on cane of these flowers.                  





0 件のコメント:

Ural owl(1)

  There is a saying that the best thing to have is a friend. I always learn a lot from this friend about birding technology. I can think...