Notice

All photos of this blog are copyrighted to them unless otherwise stated.

2021年10月26日火曜日

Siberian ruby throat,ノゴマ

When late September comes, I can't wait for Siberian rubythroat arrival here as usual. And I began to start to check their arrival from September 25, over two hours in a day.

On September 18, I confirmed one bird that slinks around through the leafy trees, but I was not able to get in the image.

On October 24, finally,  I have taken some images of this year's Siberian rubythroat.

It was only 30 seconds appearance, but I was able to take a picture of the Siberian rubythroat also this year, and was a happy end.

Male





                                                                   Female




 

0 件のコメント:

Ural owl (2)

 Chicks that are fledglings of Ural owls Continuing on from the previous post.                                Female parent watching her c...