Notice

All photos of this blog are copyrighted to them unless otherwise stated.

2019年10月29日火曜日

Japanese White-eye,メジロ

When it comes around the end of October in the area where I live, it is often can be seen a lot that Japanese white-eye eating ripe persimmon fruit in the farm and garden.
Several months have passed since I had surgery for valvular heart disease.
For photographing this scene, I used Canon 1 DX, 500 mm telescope, tripod and camera platform after a long time.
I felt strongly in my heart throughout the day.I have worried after this how-to carry about gears.
Carrying the gears of about 8 kilograms, on this body having the first grade physically handicapped, is a very burden for the heart.





















0 件のコメント:

Ural owl (2)

 Chicks that are fledglings of Ural owls Continuing on from the previous post.                                Female parent watching her c...