Notice

All photos of this blog are copyrighted to them unless otherwise stated.

2016年11月22日火曜日

Whitened partially common kestrel,bubunhakkatyougenbou部分白化チョウゲンボウ

Please refer to the Saturday, November 12, 2016

Continent type Kestrel,Tairikugatatyougenbou,大陸型チョウゲンボウ?

I have installed about the images of kestrel which has partially white feather color.
When I looked closely at this kestrel on the web, I understood that it was a whitened kestrel.
One of my friend advised to me that you would be better to check it up again about details.
So, I checked it up and understood it was whitened common kestrel and I corrected about  the article of the other day and install it again.
Web site
https://www.google.co.jp/search?
https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=%E7%99%BD%E5%8C%96%E3%83%81%E3%83%A7%E3%82%A6%E3%82%B2%E3%83%B3%E3%83%9C%E3%82%A6&nfpr=1&biw=1152&bih=570&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjwmNuBjLzQAhXEVbwKHeneDUMQsAQIGg






0 件のコメント:

Ural owl (2)

 Chicks that are fledglings of Ural owls Continuing on from the previous post.                                Female parent watching her c...